- Responsible for development, implementation and testing of web application
- Responsible for applications design, analysis, implementation, testing, deployment, maintenance, upgrade and documentation
- For this position, the talents will have to be trained to handle software programming, webpage development, server and backend coding and etc.
- It is suitable for the talents who would like to devote his/her passion in learning coding and software development in their career path
- To join the training by senior to learn related skill
- Responsible for software and/or game development.
- Responsible for different front end interface including webpage and mobile app
- Responsible for backend system including database and CMS
- Diploma, High Diploma, Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Knowledge on web application development is preferred
- Knowledge on Linux operations are preferred
- Knowledge on web technologies and standards is preferred
- Knowledge on Azure or AWS or GCP cloud platform is preferred
- Knowledge on Android and iOS App development would be an advantage
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, teamwork oriented, self-disciplined and responsible
Sengital (www.sengital.com) is a leading design and development services company in Hong Kong. One of her subsidiaries (www.senmedia.com.hk) is providing IT and interactive solutions to the customers which include museums, education institutions, shopping malls, hotels, etc. We would like to recruit passion members to join our team. Another subsidiary (hkrnd.com) focuses on digital marketing, IoT, big data and AI solutions.
Please send in your full resume and expected salary by filling in this form:
Or email to email@example.com or by mail to the HR DEPARTMENT, UNIT H, 19/F, SHIELD INDUSTRIAL CENTRE, 84-92 CHAI WAN KOK STREET, TSUEN WAN. To obtain a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact us by email.
For more information, please feel free to visit our website:
Benefits & Others:
- 5 working days per week
- Annual Leave 12 days a year after the probation period
- One Sick Leave per month after probation with 50% claim of the medical fee